If you would like to know more about the project or would like to get involved as a funding partner to help us expand the programme.
Passport 2 Employment.
The Only A Pavement Away Passport 2 Employment is a 5-day programme for candidates to gain employability skills, get a backstage pass to a prestigious Hospitality Employer and take steps to start an exciting career in the hospitality industry.
Lanching initially as a pilot programme " Life Skills Hub" in July 2021 which was funded with generous grants from the London Freemasons and Worshipful Company of Cooks and supported by Tom Aikens, Caterer.com and CPL Training, it has grown into our most popular candidate programme.
The Passport 2 Employment includes:
- Introductions to the hospitality industry
- Back of House and Front of House workshops on site
- Talks, presentations and Q and A sessions with employees across departments
- Budgeting & personal finance workshops
- Interview skills training
- Confidence coaching
- Employability skills and customer interactions sessions
- 1 day work experience
The candidates receive:
- Weekly Oyster Card to attend the programme
- £50 voucher on completion of the course
- The chance to start an exciting career in the Hospitality industry
- Access to Only A Pavement Away financial support once in employment